Requirements of a Wire Technician include:
- 2 or more years of Wire Harness Assembly experience.
- Complex harness builds including Dashboard, Console, Interior.
- Prototype Harness Experience preferred.
- Build harnesses following schematics/blueprints.
- Proficiency in Wire Prep, Crimping, Soldering, and De-pinning.
- Effective communication skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Reliable transportation.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.