Manage overall production and warehouse organizational activities while providing a safe, quality-conscious and efficient work environment in order to ensure that customer needs and expectations are satisfied.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and leadership skills.
- Strong management skills able to build a team-oriented environment while holding employees accountable for attendance, productivity, and accuracy.
- Strong working knowledge of clients product base
- Two years of prior warehouse supervisory experience with knowledge of hydraulic hose and adapters.
- Fork-Truck Experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager
- Ensure that Company policies and work rules are followed in accordance with the Employee Handbook.
- Coordinate with Human Resources and participate in the hiring process of new personnel.
- Coordinate training activities for new personnel as they relate to:
- Product Numbers
- Order Filling
- Delivery Locations
- Pick Up Locations
- Any Material Work, and Hose Assembling
- Company policies and procedures
- ISO Compliance
- Ensure compliance with ISO Quality Policy requirements and work instructions.
- Monitor processes and procedures, eliminating waste, using best practices, improving efficiencies/throughput, and eliminating/reducing constraints.
- Enforce safe work practices and policies, be proactive in recognizing and correcting safety hazards, and ensure compliance with MIOSHA regulations.
- Oversee use and maintenance of Company vehicles regarding:
- Driving Professionalism and abiding by traffic laws
- Cleaning ensure that vehicles are maintained in clean condition.
- Scheduled maintenance (i.e., oil changes, etc.)
- Provide and maintain high levels of Customer Service by:
- Ensuring that all customers are treated politely and respectfully
- Ensuring that Warehouse employees understand specific customer needs
- Ensuring that employee are able to provide reasonable levels of product and application support to customers
- Manage delivery territories and routes to Economically and Efficiently servicing the customers while also managing resources in the following areas:
- Scheduling of Routes
- Knowledge of Customer Locations
- Knowledge of Vendor/Supplier Locations
- Oversee maintenance of inventory in the following areas:
- Proper receiving of product
- Proper placement of product
- Proper making of product
- Proper storage and care of product
- Oversee maintenance of warehouse.
- Keeping inventory in proper place.
- Maintain daily cleanliness and organization
- Ensuring safe conditions for employees and visitors.
- Attend and participate in management meetings, and conduct warehouse employee meetings to enhance communications.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume in Word format to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.