Minimum 5 Years experience in Warehouse Management
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager to fill a an opening with a manufacturing company in Buffalo Grove, IL. The ideal candidates should have hands-on experience in Materials Management or Warehouse Management.
Requirements of the Warehouse Manager
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of warehousing / logistics or equivalent
- Experience working for a manufacturing company / in a manufacturing environment
- Problem solving skills / project management experience
- Time management
Benefits of the Warehouse Manager
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Manager
- Directs the daily activities of the Logistics function, activities include shipping, receiving, inventory control, warehouse management etc. Generates various warehouse productivity reports, and accounts for all labor hours. Adheres to budget requirements and works toward obtaining objectives and goals.
- Ensure that there is continuous improvement to standard logistics process, such as replenishment, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions and all are effectively implemented as appropriate.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives and resolve customer / operational issues.
- Maintains material availability to meet production schedules and/or to ensure products are shipped per customer requirements.
- Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, delivered to inventory, and finished goods, and packaged according to specification.
- Be responsible for provision of all warehouse related required reporting and present reports or information to senior management as required.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.