Venteon Finance is currently seeking a TAX MANAGER for an established global manufacturing client company located in Oakland County.
REQUIREMENTS of the Tax Manager role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Tax Manager
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- CPA Designation preferred
- Minimum of 6+ years of related experience
- Experience with Federal as well as State and Local Tax Compliance
- Understanding of ASC 740
- Multinational / Global Tax Experience
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgWe treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.
- Review U.S. federal and state and local income / franchise tax returns and related compliance work, including supervision of others
- Participate in related government audits, including responding to notices, meeting with auditors, researching relevant positions, etc.
- Review US domestic tax provision reporting in accordance with ASC 740 on both a quarterly and full-year basis
- Maintain abreast of tax law changes and regulatory pronouncements and evaluate impact to the Company.
- Help identify technology and automation improvements
- Lead/participate in tax planning projects and special projects as required; this could include M&A transactions, internal reorganizations etc