Supply Chain / Purchase Part Analyst
Minimum 5 Years experience in Supply Chain Analysis
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain / Purchase Part Analyst to fill an opening with a Tier 1 Supplier located in Metro Detroit, MI. The ideal candidates should have hands-on experience in Supply Chain Analysis.
Requirements of the Supply Chain Analyst
- Bachelor s degree required, Supply Chain focus preferred
- Strong analytical and decision-making ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Sound understanding of MRP functional flows and requirement generation.
- Computer experience required, with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Access).
Benefits of the Supply Chain Analyst
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Supply Chain Analyst
- Follow-up purchased parts to ensure shipment and on-time delivery performance to support production requirements
- Serve as main point of contact for all suppliers; provide direction to suppliers regarding shipping schedule; and work with supplier as necessary to resolve behind schedule situations
- Monitor truck schedule by determining trucking requirements; add and cancel as necessary to support schedule variations
- Track shipments from suppliers to ensure shipment deadlines are met and production is uninterrupted
- Maintain target inventory levels through truck scheduling, MRP parameters, and supplier accountability
- Monitor EDI and maintain cumulative ship quantities to ensure accuracy of data
- Follow daily parts control function, including track and trace, production schedule analysis, and exception management
- Access supplier portals for bulletins, program timing, release information, and general information
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.