5 plus years of experience as a Sr. Financial Analyst
Venteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst for a leading manufacturing company located in the Scottsdale, AZ area. This position will provide financial analysis and reporting to help management make informed decisions to achieve financial objectives. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely and collaborate with various partners within the organization, including department leaders, executives, and cross-functional accounting teams.
Requirements of the Sr. Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree or MBA in Accounting/Finance or closely related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in manufacturing, preferably automotive.
- Proven ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting
- Proficiency in MS Products such as Excel; and other tools such as ERP software or Oracle
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and developing predictive forecasts for growth
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
Responsibilities of the Sr. Financial Analyst
- Build action plans that deliver growth and profitability. Assist in the development of the monthly financial forecasts, annual budget, and long-range financial plan (LRFP)
- Perform month-end accounting activities, including preparing and entering journal entries, performing account reconciliations, analyzing results, and providing required financial performance reporting
- Assist in the execution of the strategic business plan for Aftermarket + Service by creating financial reports to drive key business decisions and accountability
- Complete business cases to determine the expected financial return on potential investments to facilitate the approval and prioritization of future capital spending
- Develop an inventory investment valuation model, and provide guidance to finance, sales, and operations teams
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today