VENTEON Finance is hiring a Sr. Payroll / Payroll Tax Specialist to provide support in the Troy, MI area. You will take part in high volume, multistate payroll processing activities and interface with manufacturing plants across the Unites States.
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire. In Office 4 days/Hybrid 1 day per week after training period.
PAY: $70,000 annual to $85,000 annual depending on education, years of experience and skill level.
Benefits package that includes PTO provided.
Requirements of the Sr. Payroll / Payroll Tax Specialist:
- A minimum of an Associate Degree is highly desired.
- Prior Payroll experience in a multi-plant environment.
- Experience with SAP HR/Payroll software needed.
- Full cycle experience that includes PTO calculation, garnishment and deduction processing, special pay types, etc.
- Prior experience completing payroll tax forms 940/941, W2 and 1095-C and 1094-C. Processing quarterly and annual tax filings. Able to handle payroll tax compliance.
- Person with a collaborative mindset, willing to support and train staff.
Duties of the Sr. Payroll/Payroll Tax Specialist
- Assist the Payroll Manager by running local payroll and supporting payroll for other locations across North America.
- Provide direct support for HR/ Payroll associates by sharing knowledge, helping with problems, coming up with resolutions, and ensuring that the payroll process is completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for timely and accurate payroll distribution for all USA locations..
- Process payrolls for Michigan and manage direct deposits for all USA locations.
- Support Human Resources team with accurate benefits withholding, payroll deductions, garnishments, levies, health saving accounts, 401K, and flexible spending accounts.
- Responsible for running reports and completing quarterly and annual tax filings for the USA.
- Manage tax rate updates within SAP payroll system.
- Responsible for W-2 log, rehires, social security updates, name changes, employee record changes etc.
- 1095-C and 1094-C processing ( employer provided health insurance benefits form).
- Perform additional duties and complete payroll projects as assigned.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to CRoth@venteon.us.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.