Our client is a global, multi-billion $$ sized company, looking to add a Senior Accountant (Technical Accounting) to their growing team.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Accountant
- Lead role in working with other business areas to help with complex transactions (including M&A support) to ensure proper accounting.
- Research and keep updated of current accounting standards and provide organizational guidance as needed.
- Maintain and update internal accounting and audit procedures.
- Help with ad-hoc requests, including financial statement audits and tax filings, if needed.
BENEFITS of the Senior Accountant
- Stable company with growth potential
- High level of exposure to upper management
- Strong health and medical benefits
- Can be a hybrid setup of in office/remote work
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA designation preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting High level of US GAAP and Consolidation knowledge
- Excellent communication, people, written and presentation skills
- Team player who can work well with other functional groups
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to ensure confidentiality
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.