Venteon is currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to fill an opening with large manufacturing company in Newington, NH. The ideal candidate should be able to show a demonstrated history of hands-on engineering experience in a manufacturing setting.
Requirements of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering and at least 10 years of experience or 15+ years of experience with trade apprenticeship or equivalent metal trades experience in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) ASME Y14.5M-1994.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with Solidworks or similar CAD system.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Detailed oriented with creative problem-solving skills and the ability to drive resolution and closure.
- Familiarity with Oracle a plus.
- Familiarity with ITAR, ATF, EAR a plus.
- Good working knowledge of materials and heat-treating processes.
- Overall must be able to work in a team, lead, plan, and execute multiple projects. The quality of work must be very high. Written and verbal communication of complicated subjects is required. The organization of documentation and record keeping shall be to a high standard.
Benefits of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- 1st Shift
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full-time, direct-hire position
- Paid time off
- Flexible Spending Account
Responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Establish Inspection Methods, Acceptance Criteria, and Sampling plans for newly outsourced components.
- Design gages and inspection fixtures.
- Recommend and implement changes and enhancements to existing manufacturing procedures at suppliers to improve the quality of products.
- Experience with control plans.
- Inspection technique.
- Gage R&R & Bia.
- Evaluate and improve product prints for manufacturability while applying GD&T and dimensional stack-ups.
- Responsible for driving the Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) process.
- Evaluate and disposition components determined to be non-conforming, and drive suppliers to reduce non-conformance deliveries.
- Dimensional verification of incoming inspection results.
- Train Suppliers to effectively execute Supplier Corrective Action Requests (SCAR) and Corrective Actions Preventive Actions (CAPA).
- Provide expert consultation in one or more areas for the design, development, and implementation of technical systems and manufacturing processes. Areas of expertise required include but are not limited to:
- Metal Injection Molding.
- Plastic Injection Molding.
- High volume CNC machining fixtures.
- Gage design.
- Machine / Tool Design.
- Heat treatment of Metals.
- Metal finishing.
- Resolve quality issues related to products and processes using statistical methods.
- Keep track of open issues and drive all projects to closure.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.