Senior Manager, Finance and Analytics 7+ years of experience
Venteon Finance is seeking an Senior Manager, Finance and Analytics for a global manufacturing client located in Ann Arbor.
Requirements of the Senior Manager, Finance and Analytics
- Undergraduate degree with a focus in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics; Master of Data Analytics, MBA or advanced degree in information systems preferred.
- 7-10 years of Experience.
- Supervisory Experience.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Finance and Analytics
- Establish global data analytics function create vision for department, define organization structure, coach and develop team members, and foster a positive and proactive team-oriented environment.
- Lead cross-functional projects using sophisticated data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights guiding strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Oversight of build, development and maintenance of data models, quality of data, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics supporting key business decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Lead and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Business Partnership
- Work closely with business to understand analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers.
- Proactively analyze data to answer key questions from stakeholders or out of self-initiated curiosity with an eye for what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take action based on facts and trends.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume in Word format to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.