VENTEON is hiring a SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST to provide support for a manufacturing company in Novi, MI. You will perform as a part of the HR Team supporting both local and regional human resources operations.POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire. Work environment: During initial training period all in office. Afterwards 4 days per week in the office, 1 day remote. PAY: $70,000 - $80,000 annual (based on education and skill level) plus PTO and benefits package.Requirements of the Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field strongly preferred.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience as a Generalist or Specialist required.
- Working in the automotive industry is strongly preferred.
- Recruitment experience and working with staffing agencies strongly preferred.
- Intermediate level Excel and Power Point skills (test will be provided)
- Strong self-starter with strong initiative. Strong Written and Verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Availability to work past 5pm or come in early if needed to handle an HR related concern. (follow up with employees on second shift if needed).
Duties of the Senior Human Resources Generalist:
Serve as a trusted business partner with a high level of professionalism and responsibility. Lead employee communication and engagement initiatives. Provide overall general support for the Human Resources function in a manner which achieves company and departmental goals, while building and maintaining quality relationships with employees. Major responsibilities include recruitment, employee relations, documentation and upholding legal compliance and company values.
- Provide HR support with all aspects of talent acquisition, compensation adjustments, new hire benefits, training and development, records management, safety, and employee relations.
- Conduct HR functions through the full cycle of employment, including recruiting, onboarding, job postings and advertisement.
- First point of contact for the front line, day-to-day HR operations.
- Understand all HR policies, procedures, and guidelines, using those to communicate and reinforce organizational values.
- Enhance department reputation by supporting activities that drive engagement throughout the organization.
- Build constructive relationships with employees, supervision, and management.
- Represent the HR team in providing support and tools to all levels of employees.
- Involvement in internal investigations and assist with the progressive disciplinary process, including termination.
- Maintain complete and accurate records, including personnel files for all employees.
- Maintain HR Information Systems for all employees, including new hires and change in status information.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
If you are a high performer and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to MLudwig@venteon.com We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.