Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to fill an opening with a well-established and industry leading company that is based in Dearborn, Michigan.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst
Benefits of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of accounting & finance experience in a manufacturing environment
- CPA or other accounting designation preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must be team oriented and motivated by organizational success.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst
- Competitive salary, incentive bonus and excellent benefits
- Work for an industry leading company
- Opportunity for future promotion
- Maintain the inventory costing system and processes on an ongoing basis.
- Manage the year end physical inventory process in collaboration with the materials department.
- Support month-end closes for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Prepare financial models to support different budget and forecast scenarios.
- Participate in the financial performance results with budget vs actual variances.
- Review monthly account reconciliations for specified accounts.
- Assist with ensuring that an adequate internal control system is in place.
- Develop recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvement programs.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, and IT talent in the industry today.