Our client, a global, middle market sized manufacturing company in the Metro Detroit area, is seeking a Senior Cost Accountant to join their team.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Cost Accountant
BENEFITS of the Senior Cost Accountant
- Senior Cost Accountant works closely with Operations, Engineering and Accounting teams to help understand key metrics and put together action plans to resolve
- Develop Standard Costs and related analysis for significant changes
- Support physical inventory counts and help with Excess/Obsolete inventory analysis
- Help prepare relevant journal entries as needed
- Provide relevant data to pricing and quoting teams, to understand future profitability
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of the Senior Cost Accountant
- Stable company with growth potential
- High level of exposure to upper management
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong health and medical benefits
- Onsite role
- 5+ years of accounting experience in a mid-sized or large company
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Expert in Excel knowledge, Pivot Tables, Vlookup and SUMIF formulas
- Working knowledge of large ERP system
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.