Senior Controls Engineer
Minimum 5 Years experience as a Controls Engineer
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Senior Controls Engineer to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Shelby Twp., MI
Requirements of the Senior Controls Engineer
- Experience with integration of Keyence family of cameras and scanners
- Barcode scanners and printers
- Atlas Copco/ Desoutter/ Stanley Torque Controllers.
- Project costing and management
- Machine Guarding Safety Training
- Electrical Codes and Standards Training
- Bachelor s degree in electrical engineering
- Min 5 years in a related role
Benefits of the Senior Controls Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Senior Controls Engineer
- Lead standardization and development of documented processes for controls department functional responsibilities in accordance with ISO standards and procedures.
- Training and mentoring of controls department personnel to comply with ISO standards and other relevant regulations.
- Manage timeline and provide updates to PM on assigned projects and jobs.
- Support in the development of training plans for the controls department.
- Design and debug PLC programming (RSLogix 500/ Studio 5000 - Siemens S7/TIA Portal Omron GE Emerson).
- Electrical and Controls schematics
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org