Venteon Finance is currently seeking a SENIOR COMPENSATION ANALYST for a fast pace and growing client company located in the Metro Detroit area. This role will be responsible for assisting with the planning, design, implementation, and administration of compensation programs.REQUIREMENTS of the Senior Compensation Analyst role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Senior Compensation Analyst
- Bachelor s degree
- CCP ( Certified Compensation Professional ) Designation
- 5+ Years of Compensation specific experience
- Provide recommendations on the development of compensation philosophy, strategy, policies, and programs
- Research, evaluate, design, plan, and implement equitable compensation programs that are aligned with and support business objectives
- Contribute to projects related to development and implementation of base and premium pay and at-risk pay program, survey administration, communications, merit programs and cost impact analyses
- Maintain standards for benchmarking compensation
- Identify trends related to industry and geographic best practices
- Maintain current knowledge on regulations impacting compensation decisions
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.