Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to fill an opening with a well-established consumers product company that is based in Rochester Hills, Michigan.Requirements of the Senior Accountant
Benefits of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in accounting
- 2+ years of relevant general ledger accounting experience
- CPA license preferred.
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Business Central is a plus.
- Proficient with MS Excel
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Competitive salary, incentive bonus and solid benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement.
- Opportunity for future promotion
- Prepare profit and loss statement, balance sheet, and cash forecast model.
- Properly record accrued liabilities and prepaids.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Manage cash receipts, cash balances, and reconcile bank statements.
- Own monthly credit card statement reconciliation and proper accounting.
- Assist executive team with budget preparations.
- Conduct physical inventories at processing facilities.
- Coach and supervise staff accountant.
- Communicate appropriate SOPs to cultivation and processing facility staff.
- Assist with designing and preparing managerial reporting.
- Coordinate funding and reconciliation with sponsor equity group.
- Assist CPA firm in tax preparation PBC.
- Provide supporting materials and documentation for regulatory and lender audits.
- Ensure proper procedures followed for PO s, RM receipts, vendor invoices, and payment.
- Develop strong understanding of e-commerce sales platform used for product distribution.
- Learn rules, regulations, and workflows of state mandated inventory tracking module, METRC.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, and IT talent in the industry today.