Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to fill an opening with a nationally recognized company that is based in Livonia, Michigan.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
Benefits of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- 2+ year of relevant accounting experience
- CPA designation or public accounting experience is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience using ERP Software
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, 401k match.
- Opportunity for future promotion
- The complete and accurate accounting and reporting of the Company s leases with a focus on our leases as lessee in accordance with US GAAP and Company policy.
- Input lease activity into Company lease software, completing all journal entries to book monthly entries out of the lease software.
- Prepare account reconciliations and analytical review of various balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Preparation of working papers and footnote disclosures for quarterly reviews and year end audits
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual book fixed assets roll forward.
- Work with branches to track asset movements and disposal.
- Capitalize assets as they are put into service.
- Review projects for proper accounting treatment
- Complete monthly, quarterly, and annual book-to-tax fixed assets reconciliation
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, and IT talent in the industry today.