Venteon Finance is seeking a Senior Accountant for a financial services client located in Ann Arbor. The position is with a growing healthcare system.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience in corporate or public environments.
- Public accounting experience a plus.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position for other managers.
- Performs statistical analyses to determine trends, estimates and significant changes, and writes narrative reports explaining findings.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Reviews, investigates and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Coordinates annual outside certified public accountant audits, including preparation of year-end work papers.
- Makes recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Collects appropriate data and prepares federal, state and local reports and tax returns.
- Prepares monthly journal entries and maintenance of related schedules such as prepaid/accrued liabilities and maintenance of the fixed asset system.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today