4 plus years of experience as an Accountant
Venteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for a leading manufacturing company located in the Ann Arbor area. This position will be responsible for a variety of accounting related tasks across the family of companies.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 4 years of experience in accounting
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in Manufacturing or Consumer Goods
- Experience working within an ERP system.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Prepare month-end journal entries and balance sheet account reconciliations related to various divisions, intercompany reconciliations between entities, maintaining divisional statements
- Supporting treasury function and fixed assets
- Calculate and record deduction and allowance expense accruals by customer
- Collaborate and assist Divisional Managers to provide clarity and intel on variance analysis related to P&L.
- Create and maintain monthly plant P&L dashboard by branch and territory, and ensure it reconciles with report Group results.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.