3 plus years of experience as an AccountantVenteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Accountant for a leading manufacturing company located in the Ann Arbor area. The Senior Accountant will primarily be responsible for revenue analysis, journal entries, reconciliations, customer invoicing, and special projects. This position will assist the Controller in delivering accurate consolidated financial statements, forecasts and ad hoc analysis.Requirements of the Senior Accountant
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accrual-based accounting
- Previous work experience with Government contractors highly preferred
- Excel skills are required including pivot tables and v-lookup.
- Proficient in ERP and Accounting financial software preferred
- Preparation of month end, quarter end and year end tasks, reconciliations and journal entries
- Maintains the general ledger accounts for revenue, accounts receivable and unbilled A/R
- Review Estimated Cost at Completion by contract and understand changes made by Program Managers
- Assist in analysis of Revenue each month to ensure accuracy and completeness by contract
- Invoice customers and submit contract billing through customer and government web-based portals
- Is responsible for accurate and timely government billings and related support
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.