5 plus years of experience as a Senior Accountant
Venteon Finance is currently seeking an experienced Senior Accountant for a leading manufacturing company located in the Detroit area. This position will manage the accounting processes related to manufacturing operations, including inventory valuation, cost analysis, and variance reporting. Must be a self-motivated, reliable individual interested in joining our rapidly growing organization.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of senior level accounting experience, with a focus on manufacturing/cost accounting
- Familiarity with accounting and finance principles and procedures
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Conduct periodic reviews of financial statements, ensuring compliance with accounting principles and company policies.
- Perform month-end and year-end closing procedures, including journal entries, reconciliations, and accruals.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of annual budgets. Provide insightful recommendations for cost control and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop sales forecasts based on historical data, market trends, and business projections.
- Monitor and analyze actual sales performance against forecasts, identifying areas for improvement and providing recommendations for adjustment.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules for audits.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today