Venteon is currently seeking a 1st Shift Robot Programmer to fill an opening with a Growing Company in Auburn Hills MI The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience.
We are seeking a Robot Programmer to join our team in Auburn Hills, Michigan where we design, build, and integrate body-in-white welding and joining production systems for the automotive and commercial truck sectors. Our flexible body shop automation systems and smart work cells help OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers bring their products to life while adapting to rapidly changing technology and consumer demands.
Responsibilities of the Robot Programmer
Skills and Experience of the Robot Programmer
- Perform robotic programming (for robots such as Fanuc, ABB, Kawasaki, and Motoman), including the following:
- Simulation programs
- Robotic Dress
- Robotic safety setup
- Develop and implement standard engineering practices and provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Develop logic for simulation programs.
- Support the installation of tooling in the customer plant.
- Ensure that all off-line and on-line robot programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards and needs of the customer.
- Introduce programming improvements in robotic systems that are consistent with customer changes or manufacturing needs.
- Implement application requirements related to robotic welding, joining, sealing, and material handling functions.
- Identify spot welding locations as defined by weld data sheets and other technical data.
- De-bug, tryout and verify I/O signals and interference zones in the system.
Benefits of the Robot Programmer
- A proven ability to work well within a team-based work environment, prioritizing plans of action to accomplish objectives.
- A completed college or university program in Electrical Engineering/Technology, Mechatronics, Industrial Automation, Robotic Studies, or another similar field of study
- Experience or interest in designing, installing, commissioning, servicing, and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical, and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally to customer locations.
- An opportunity to work alongside, and learn from, a highly skilled team of professionals who are consistently recognized among the best in the industry.
- Competitive health, dental, vision, employee assistance and wellness benefits, beginning on the first day of employment.
- Matching Contribution 401K plan
- Internal development and promotion opportunities, both locally and globally
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Social events and community engagement
- Customer and other marketplace discounts
- An inclusive and diverse work environment
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current of future sponsorship.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.