Our client in Ravenswood, WV is in need of a Reliability Engineer
- Performs cost / benefit analysis to set correct frequency of tasks in PM system.
- Ensures that all assets have a job plan on file (both proactive and reactive)
- Supports the Maintenance Engineer and Stores with availability simulation to verify stores adjustments
- Alerts Stores function when stocking modifications are warranted based on usage, failure analysis and changes in task frequency.
- Responsible for changes to the equipment maintenance plan based on analysis of asset failure data, in coordination with the Maintenance Engineer for the asset
- Ensures use of Condition Monitoring information is included in turn-around master plan decision making process
- Assists Maintenance Engineer with reliability analysis of proposed equipment modifications
- Makes specific recommendations to improve machinery performance and reliability based on analysis of process and failure data
- Proficient utilization of SAP
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.