Minimum 3 years of Quality Management Experience
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager to fill an opening with a Tier 1 Automotive Company located in Alma, MI. Must have experience with high volume manufacturing.
Requirements of the Quality Manager
- Minimum 5 years automotive Tier 1 management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business management or related field preferred.
- IATF 16949 experience required and ISO 9001:2015 experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with all levels across the organization and with customers.
- Strong analytical background with demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data.
- Continuous Improvement / Kaizen / Lean facilitator.
Benefits of the Quality Manager
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Full-time, direct-hire position
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Quality Manager
- Provides planning, leadership and consultative support for the implementation and maintenance of customer quality system requirements and continuous improvement.
- Develops and implements programs to establish and maintain quality standards of existing products and services, as well as developing programs to focus employees on quality improvement.
- Develops policies, procedures and methods to evaluate and improve the quality of products, materials, components and/or operations.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of personnel in the Quality Department.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for process control, process improvement, testing and inspection to ensure that the products are free of flaws and function as designed.
- Analyzes reports and defective products to determine trends and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Responsible to facilitate IATF/TS1694.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.