Our client is looking for Provider Engagement Analyst located in the Eastern Time Zone
About You experience, education, skills, and accomplishments
- Master s degree in library science; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of work experience
It would be great if you also had...
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of a variety of metadata formats and standards (e.g. MARC, ONIX, OAI-PMH, MODS, XML, Dublin Core, etc.)
- Ability to manage and resolve high volume requests in Jira or SalesForce
What will you be doing in this role?
- Build and manage relationships with metadata providers, including publishers, aggregators, and other relevant industry players
- Educate providers on how their metadata is used in products and impacts mutual customer base
- Outreach to all sizes of providers to improve the breadth and quality of metadata within the systems
- Maintain regular meetings with providers to review customer feedback, issue resolution, and changes to provider products
- Tailor outreach plans and communication methods (telephone calls, email, face-to-face meetings, and webinars) by publisher and task based on the urgency of obtaining data and past responses
- Outreach as needed to assist in filling gaps and corrects inconsistent data within metadata collections
- Manage, report, and resolve on a dynamic list of product metadata issues in SalesForce or Jira
- Assist in acquiring metadata for electronic resources as needed from both new & existing providers
- Demonstrate customer focus by quickly analyzing and resolving issues reported by clients, Library Support and/or providers
- Manage the content for a group of providers, resolving customer and provider issues in a SalesForce and Jira environment
- Explore ingested metadata and work with metadata providers and internal departments to troubleshoot and bring resolution to issues
- Think strategically about emerging areas, technology and metadata in a rapidly changing market in order to build efficiencies into work processes
- Participate in metadata and process improvement projects to improve efficiency, quality, timeliness, communication, and interdepartmental coordination
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.