Requirements of the Accountant
Benefits of the Accountant
- Bachelor s degree in accounting
- 1+ years of relevant general ledger accounting experience
- CPA license is a plus
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Competitive salary, incentive bonus and excellent benefits
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Opportunity for future promotion
- Prepare monthly financial statements.
- Enter monthly journal entries and prepare accruals as necessary.
- Reconcile bank accounts and resolve reconciliation issues.
- Reconcile all other balance sheet accounts and maintain appropriate schedules and work papers.
- Analyze and research budget variances.
- Coordinate with mortgage companies on issues involving mortgage payments, tax and insurance escrows, replacement reserve accounts, etc.
- Calculate and process cash distributions to investors.
- Prepare year-end work paper packages for audits and tax returns for outside CPAs.
- Work with clients to resolve accounting issues and answer questions on monthly financial statements.
- Work with Senior management to analyze and record complex transactions including acquisitions and dispositions, recapitalizations refinancing.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, and IT talent in the industry today.