VENTEON is hiring a Project Applications Engineer to provide support for a client in Auburn Hills, MI
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire Monday Friday Onsite /Travel Domestic and International must have a Valid Passport or be open to getting one
Hours 8:30am- 4:30pm
PAY RATE : $60,000.00- Salary Exempt no paid overtime.
Requirement of the Project Applications Engineer:
Dynamic talented Project Applications Engineer in the field of Automation and key interest in Automated Guided Vehicles. This position will require extensive travel both Domestic and International. Open to an engineer just starting their Career
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, operating systems, C++, C+, MS Projects, MS Package, Sound financial knowledge (project base)
- 1- or 2-years experience in the field of Automation
- Interns with good knowledge will be entertained
- Knowledge of RF communication, PLC, computer Architecture
- Robotics/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Interns with background will be interviewed.
- Handling Projects, Scope, Schedule, Budget/ Cost
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: sshook@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.