Job Category: 2 - Engineering & Manufacturing
Job Number: JO10000107
Venteon is currently looking for a Production Control Manager to support a globally recognized industry leader in the firearm manufacturing space in Jacksonville, AR. Summary:The Production Control Manager is responsible for mentoring, training, and leading the ammunition production control team to create and maintain robust inventory control processes and achievable plans. Activities shall support Master Build plan requirementsRequirements of the Production Control Manager
Responsibilities of the Production Control Manager
- Bachelor s degree and/or 5 years of equivalent experience in Supply Chain and/or production planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Prior Supervisory or leadership experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both technical and business disciplines.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities/projects simultaneously.
- Must be personally driven with the ability to motivate others to succeed.
- Ammunition/Firearms technical and functional experience is a plus.
- Experience with ERP (Oracle, SAP)and Microsoft Office Suite is a plus.
- Proper PPE use and experience with PIT vehicles.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.
- Manages a staff of supervisors, production coordinators, and material handlers related to all activities for multiple production facilities.
- Lead the team in creating and maintaining work order schedules to satisfy ERP demand requirements.
- Participate in daily supply chain and operations performance meetings and clearly communicate any issues requiring recovery plans or corrective actions.
- Establish priorities for team members and hold team members accountable for the performance of standard work, timely deliverables, and performance metrics.
- Monitor inventory levels and material disposition and provide direct countermeasures for any shortages or over-production.
- Review shortage lists and adherence to schedules with team members daily.
- Maintain safe operations by enforcing all safety, health, and quality procedures.