VENTEON is hiring a Charging Product Engineer Power Electronics Hardware
to provide support for a client in Auburn Hills, MI.
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Long term Contract to Hire. Monday Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm potential overtime
This is a onsite position
PAY RATE : $53.00-73.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience. Overtime at time and one half.
Requirement of the Charging Product Technician Power Electronics Hardware
- Construction of prototype electronics and electrical assemblies
- Construction of high voltage and high power systems from schematics and specifications.
- Construction of test systems from schematics and specifications.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical and electronics assemblies and systems
- Collaborate with engineers to execute and test designs
- Follow a rigorous laboratory and safety processes
- Be a team player in the lab during prototype builds, test, troubleshoot, or teardown throughout the product development and validation
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronics Technology
- 5-10 years of experience
- Skilled PCBA rework and debugging of digital and analog electrical/electronics systems
- IPC surface mount and thru hole soldering certified
- Electrical wiring knowledge and construction
- Construction of electrical and electronics systems from schematics and wiring diagrams
- Debugging and troubleshooting of electrical and electronics systems
- Knowledge and experienced use of oscilloscopes, mutltimeters, power supplies, and data aquision systems
- Microsoft Office core competencies in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Expert electrical/electronic construction, debugging, and rework
- Experience with handling high voltage and high power systems
- Deep understanding proper electrical wiring specifications
- Strong electrical/electronic design capability and understanding of system level tradeoff
- Experience with batteries and charging systems
- Analytical problem solving, critical thinking, and hands-on approach
- High Voltage Safety Experience / Training
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: sshook@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.