Product Development Engineer
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Product Development Engineer to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Auburn Hills, MI.
Requirements of the Product Development Engineer
- Hands on exposure and knowledge of the areas of manufacturing, design and engineering and product launch processes.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and profitability
- Computer literacy and basic skill with MS Office software, i.e., Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Familiar with current quality management system and documentation, i.e., ISO/TS16949
- Catia 5 skills and NX required
Benefits of the Product Development Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Product Development Engineer
- Provide technical support in the area of mechanisms for analyzing and establishing product requirements,
- design, prototyping and testing.
- Performs packaging studies based on the customer data and specific products
- Develops proposed design changes as needed
- Documents design stages
- Validates wire frame, surface and solid data as needed
- Creates 3-D wire frame, surface and solid geometry
- Develop technical illustrations (isometric) as needed
- Detail format drawings and plotting
- Create gage concept
- Create color comparison
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.