Venteon is currently seeking a Plant Controller to fill an opening with a reputable, well-established, industry-leading, multi-national manufacturing company located in Marion, Arkansas.
Requirements of the Plant Controller
Benefits of the Plant Controller
- Bachelor s degree in accounting
- 10+ years of manufacturing accounting experience
- Good understanding of financial (ERP) systems
- Experienced with inventory costing, job costing or percentage of completion accounting
- Strong Excel skills
- Conceptual knowledge of US GAAP and Cost Accounting
Responsibilities of the Plant Controller
- Excellent salary + an annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Opportunity for future promotion
- Complete accurate and timely closing of month end financial statements along with all supporting documentation and explanations
- Ensure adequate internal controls exist to safeguard assets and assure accuracy of financials
- Input of financial and accounting transactions into the ERP system
- Analyze actual vs. budget variances based and or requests from upper management
- Manage process of validating billings and reconciliation of general ledger to detail.
- Maintains accounting, payroll, and other required records to document all transactions
- Provide support for monthly and year-end closings, with primary responsibility for updating all forecasts.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, and IT talent in the industry today.