VENTEON Finance is hiring a PAYROLL AND BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR to provide support in Taylor, MI. You will support the company by supporting HR Functions ( record keeping, benefits enrollment paperwork, employee relations, etc.) and processing timely, accurate payroll.
POSITION TYPE: Full time. Direct Hire. Onsite. PAY: $ 60,000 to $70,00 annually based on education, years of experience and skills.
Requirements of the Payroll and Benefits Admin:
Duties of the Payroll and Benefits Admin:
- Associates or Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years of experience working in a Human Resources role (preferably in Manufacturing) that includes 3 years processing payroll and supporting employee benefits programs.
- High level of commitment and integrity. Knowledgeable in local, state, and federal laws.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.). Experience with Payroll software. PayCor experience a major plus.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional internal and external relationships.
- Ability to effectively work within a team and to communicate with peers and management.
- Attention to detail, high energy and expert prioritization skills are a must.
- Provide direct support to the Human Resources team.
- Act as a backup to payroll department helping produce weekly and bi-weekly payroll for 500-750 employees.
- Calculating and tracking PTO, support garnishments and payroll deductions.
- Assist in managing leave of absence claims.
- Support employees by researching and resolving issues related to Payroll and Benefits.
- Enter, maintain, and audit employment related data. Process employment status changes such as shift, departmental, and pay changes.
- Coordinate annual and monthly benefit enrollment activities.
- Participate in engagement activities and track data for analysis.
- Maintain company unemployment claims portal.
- Access, distribute and analyze reports related to employee data and demographics.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of local, state, and federal laws and regulations in all tasks.
- Complete various related tasks as directed.
If you are a high performer and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to MLudwig@venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.