Minimum 3 Years experience as a Packaging Engineer
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Packaging Engineer to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Sterling Heights, MI
Requirements of the Packaging Engineer
College diploma in packaging program with a minimum of three (3) years related experience
Benefits of the Packaging Engineer
- Automotive experience is an asset
- Knowledge of Spinfire and CAD is an asset.
- Computer literacy along with strong organizational and communication skills is required
Responsibilities of the Packaging Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Coordinate and lead in the development of prototype packaging using appropriate materials such as folding cartons, plastic, or foil, stretch wrap, foam and appropriate corrugated or other form of shipping container.
- Coordinate and lead in the design and development of packaging solutions for cost effective shipping of WIP and finished products
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications of product to conceptualize container design, conducts plant reviews to obtain approvals and collect feedback, follows containers in transit to each touch point to validate that container does not contribute to part damage and documents all findings/approvals to affected parties
- Works with cross-functional teams at all levels to ensure containers take into consideration production efficiencies
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.