Venteon is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a globally recognized arms manufacturer near Nashville, TN!
Summary of Position:
The Manufacturing Engineer develops processes and provides direction and assistance to his work group to meet assigned objectives. In this role you will work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and solve manufacturing problems through immediate well-founded actions.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer
- BSME/BSIE and at least 3 years of manufacturing experience in a technical role (or at least 6 years equivalent experience)
- Ability to understand and edit CNC programs for multi-axis turning centers and 5-axis machine centers using MasterCAM, FeatureCAM, or similar package.
- Knowledge of Macro-based CNC programming
- Strong knowledge of CNC and conventional machining processes of various metals
- Understanding of the practical application and verification of GD&T
- Ability to design tooling to support safety, quality and productivity objectives
- Ability to manage projects in a team environment
- Proficiency in 3D CAD modeling. (NX software preferred, but not required)
- Automation and Controls experience/exposure is a plus.
Benefits of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Full-time, direct-hire position
- Paid time off
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Produce manufacturing processes with the utmost integrity and adherence to Quality policy
- Design and maintain concise Process Documentation to support manufacturing and assembly processes
- Support and meet development and production schedules, driving productivity, and quality initiatives, and manage the areas within budget guidelines and controls
- Assist in determining the proper manufacturing processes for assembly, machining, inspection, and test of required components
- Convey technical understanding to Setup personnel through work instructions, product knowledge, and hands-on training
- Evaluate manufacturing processes for improvement of product flow, cost, and First Time Yield (FTY)
- Analyze technical drawings and data and offer configuration changes to enhance product manufacturability
- Initiate plans of action to troubleshoot and solve recurring problems within production
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.