Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Auburn Hills, MI.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Engineer
Benefits of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Five to ten years of industrial experience; experience in a medium-to-high volume automotive manufacturing environment preferred.
- Bachelor s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Electrical Engineering or at least ten years of job related experience/proven expertise
- Hands on exposure and knowledge of the areas of manufacturing, mechanical engineering and product launch processes and familiarity of contract language, and good understanding of the principles of contract interpretation.
Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Implement poke yokes in existing equipment or other mistake-proofing that may be applicable to improve FPY or machine up-time
- Simplify and/or improve manufacturing processes to ensure best-practice and lean manufacturing concepts to archive or exceed quality and customer requirements and expectations.
- Excellent use of proven problem solving skills to root cause machine failures in order to return machine to production and prevent future breakdowns
- Maintain equipment specifications and performance requirements for manufacturing equipment.
- Work with skilled trades to make changes
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.