Minimum 3 years of experience as a Maintenance Planner
Venteon is currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Sterling Heights, MI
Requirements of the Maintenance Planner
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Maintenance within a manufacturing environment
- Must have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills to work in conjunction with the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, CMS, and CMMS systems
- Highly analytical in nature, able to interpret, manipulate, and present data.
- Able to interpret preventive maintenance feedback and use this feedback to develop and implement action plans that improve our preventive maintenance programs.
Benefits of the Maintenance Planner
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Planner
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
- Creates a weekly plan and schedules corrective and preventive maintenance activities by task and priority level.
- Leads a weekly scheduling meeting to achieve agreement and alignment on the upcoming week's scheduled work, including equipment availability for maintenance activities.
- Manages critical spare parts for new and existing programs.
- Manages work orders, documentation, and assets within the CMMS (Megamation).
- Generates and distributes all Maintenance documentation: Work Orders and PMs, Maintenance Wrench Time and KPI reports.
- Identifies and obtains necessary materials, work instructions, manuals, appropriate tools, etc. to execute the planned work order.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org