Sr. MP&L Manager
Minimum 5 Years experience in MP&L Management
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced MP&L Manager to fill an opening with a Tier 1 Supplier located in Metro Detroit, MI. The ideal candidates should have hands-on experience in Materials Planning and Scheduling.
Requirements of the MP&L Manager
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain or relevant field
- Previous experience of leading MP&L within an automotive or manufacturing environment with expert knowledge and understanding of automotive processes and components and of supply chain management
- Expert knowledge of technical regulations and legislation related to field
- Advanced Excel user
- Knowledge of raw materials, distribution of goods and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
Benefits of the MPL Manager
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the MPL Manager
- Overall responsibility for all MP&L activities within the facility.
- Create and implement best practice MP&L vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Review opportunities to improve operational and financial performance and to ensure minimal operational disruption and maximum customer satisfaction
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
- Manage and update MP&L policies, procedures, guidelines and any associated documents
- Oversee and manage inventory integrity and review ways to reduce inventory levels
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.