Harvard Resource Solutions is seeking a Logistics Delivery Coordinator on a direct hire basis for their automotive supplier client in Detroit, MI.
Location: Detroit, MI (In-office position)
Work Hours: Monday Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Job Responsibilities of Logistics Delivery Coordinator:
Qualifications Logistics Delivery Coordinator:
- Efficiently plan and optimize load routes manually, considering weight distribution and delivery schedules.
- Dispatch local routes and deliveries using ERP and routing software.
- Resolve issues reported by drivers and collect COD payments.
- Maintain and improve delivery schedules.
- Coordinate deliveries with departments and facilities.
- Track/trace/updating status of deliveries as needed.
- Assist will-call customers and handle shipping feedback through the computer.
- Collaborate and coordinate deliveries with internal customer service, sales reps, and sales managers.
- Communicate with warehouse personnel, as necessary.
- Problem solve and provide potential resolutions.
- Collaborate with various teams to meet customer needs.
- Stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain communication with drivers for delivery instructions.
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties as needed.
- Support company goals and initiatives.
- Troubleshoots and solves problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Benefits Logistics Delivery Coordinator:
- Minimum 2 years' experience within the logistics industry.
- Must have experience with manual load planning.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum of 2 years experience as dispatcher.
- General computer knowledge (windows office, word, excel, outlook & misc. iPhone apps).
- General understanding of DOT Regulations.
- Knowledge of Southeastern Michigan and NE Ohio areas.
- SAP software knowledge preferred but not required.
- Excellent wages.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental & Vision Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Vacation Days.
- Profit Sharing.
- On-demand pay.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Harvard Resource Solutions, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Administrative & Clerical talent in the industry today.