Harvard Resource Solutions is seeking a Logistics Assistant on a direct hire basis for their automotive supplier client in Detroit, MI.
Duties of Logistics Assistant:
Requirements Of Logistics Assistant:
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Work with the company s ERP system to perform order entry and billing functions.
- Process orders in a professional, friendly, consistent, and timely fashion.
- Assist with the processing of delivery documents.
- Prepare manifests, labels, land disposal restriction notices, waste cards and other environmental/shipping documents as needed.
- Invoice Environmental orders.
- Respond to requests from customers for information.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer s experience.
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 to 3 years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity preferred
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Experience in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience working in an ERP system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Excellent Attendance and willing to work overtime when necessary.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply for this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Harvard Resource Solutions, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Administrative & Clerical talent in the industry today.