VENTEON is hiring a Lead Electrician to provide support for a client in Auburn Hills, MI
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Long term Contract to Hire. Monday Friday
PAY RATE : $23.00-$33.00 Per Hour Depending on Experience. Overtime at time and one half.
Requirement of the Lead Electrician :
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree, Trade or Technical School
- Reads drawings to wire and assemble electrical circuits for industrial control equipment
- Assembles structural support (e.g., conduit, cable tray, enclosure pass-throughs) for electrical circuits
- Travels to customer facilities to assemble and commission machinery
- May assist with machine assembly
- Occasionally assists with facility maintenance (e.g., shop and office lighting, adding power drops as needed)
- Advises manufacturing and purchasing of material shortages or point-of-use material required
- Ability to supervise work safely with up to 480V circuits
- Ability to use metering devices
- Ability to understand complex engineering drawings and to debug/troubleshoot as needed
- Ability to navigate PLC Software (Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi)
- Familiarity with conduit bending
- Local, national, and some international travel required (10-20%)
- 5-10 years' experience
- Candidate must supply own tools
- Journeyman electrical license required, Master Electrician certification preferred
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: Khaskins@Venteon.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.