Our Client in Auburn Hill, MI is looking for a Lab Technician
Conduct, examine, inspect, and test according to written test procedures and /or per specific job description including assigned projects to be managed.
Hydraulic testing using MTS equipment
- Under the supervision of the Validation Engineer and / or the assistance of a Senior Test Technician, the Lab Technician will:
- Perform laboratory functions per the direction of the lab management.
- Identify non-conforming products to prevent them from being used in a production setting or shipped to customer. Issuing a Material Discrepancy Report (MDR) through the Lab Manager or lab Supervisor and informing the requestor of the problem immediately.
- Preparing samples for mechanical testing, metallographic examinations, or durability testing.
- Inspect and test product adhering to the characteristics outlines on the laboratory test schedule.
- Maintain records on work performed and document test results, analysis problems involving the gathering and interpreting of data and writing up reports.
- Required to work extra hours occasionally.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Auburn Hills Engineering Quality Management System.
- Participates and fully understands QMS/QOS as it pertains to the job and support functions as applicable.
- Keeps supervision informed of developments as needed. - Installs, operates and maintains shop or laboratory test equipment and instrumentation.
- Develops and builds shop or laboratory test fixtures.
- Assists by providing laboratory service in support of Quality Control audits and evaluation of customer complaints.
- Ensures good housekeeping (5S), safety practices and the availability of adequate supplies and equipment.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.