Venteon Finance is currently seeking an HR SPECIALIST for a stable client Shelby Township. The HR Specialist is responsible for preparing compensation and benefits packages, setting up company policies and maintaining updated employee records, as well as assisting and supporting day to day activities of Finance departmentsREQUIREMENTS of the HR Specialist role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the HR Specialist
- Bachelor s degree in Business or Human Resources
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Payroll Experience
- Prepare and review compensation and benefits packages
- Administer health and life insurance programs
- Plan and participate in employee annual performance review sessions
- Enter hourly employee time tickets and process weekly payroll
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary records
- Recruit, schedule and conduct candidate interviews, both virtual and in person
- Prepare the monthly Human Resource KPI report
- Assist with preparing travel arrangements, maintain calendars and schedules as requested.
- Assist senior management with projects as assigned
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.