Our client, a growing healthcare system in the Metro Detroit area, is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial analysis and planning at a healthcare system.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Finance Manager
- Manages the work of assigned staff including the monitoring of staff competencies, hiring of new staff, orientation of new assignments, developing goals and objectives, conducting annual performance appraisal and the utilization of performance resolution process when needed.
- Reviews annual staff satisfaction reports with Director, Finance & Budget; develops, implements and monitors ongoing improvement plans.
- Ensures the effective onboarding of new team members by implementing an orientation and training program for all new staff; ensures successful integration into the finance team.
- Supports company leadership training regarding company's financials, ensures understanding of key financial metrics to support the office/department ability to maintain sound financial viability and understanding of budgets.
- Manages finance team and department functions in a way that builds and leverages teamwork and cooperation; inspires a shared sense of mission and achievement among team members.
- Promotes educational opportunities for staff; develops future leadership within the Finance team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of the Finance Manager
- 5+ years of finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Expert in Excel knowledge, Pivot Tables, Vlookup and SUMIF formulas
- Working knowledge of large ERP system
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today