3 plus years of experience as a Finance Manager/Senior Financial AnalystVenteon Finance is currently seeking a Finance Manager for a leading manufacturing company located in the metro Detroit area. The Finance Manager will primarily be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day finance operations for the appropriate business segments.Requirements of the Finance Manager
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting or related field
- MBA and/or CPA preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP and accrual-based accounting
- 3 plus years of experience as a Senior Analyst/Manager
- ASC 606, Revenue recognition experience
- Support month and year end closing process, analyze results and provide flux analysis to corporate team
- Provide analytical support, identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics, capital budget and key initiative evaluation
- Manage external vendor costs and software tooling, including tracking actuals to PO and budget allocating across teams.
- Lead the Business annual planning process and monthly forecast by coordinating with the business executives.
- Review of customer contracts for proper revenue recognition in accordance with company policy and revenue recognition accounting standards. Apply ASC 606 and company revenue recognition policies.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering and IT talent in the industry today.