Venteon Finance is currently seeking an FP&A MANAGER for a global manufacturing client company in metro Detroit.
REQUIREMENTS of the FP&A MANAGER role
RESPONSIBILITIES of the FP&A MANAGER
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of experience Financial Analysis / FP&A experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Assist in developing the company's medium to the long-term financial and strategic plan.
- Evaluating and recommending modifications to projections and budgets generated by your analysts.
- Overseeing and managing all aspects of fundamental financial planning and analysis, such as planning, spending, predicting, report generation, and other tasks.
- Working with various business units to forecast income and expenses for the next few years.
- Provide comprehensive review and commentary on cost center findings.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to: email@example.com
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.