VENTEON is hiring a Field Service Technician to provide support for a client in Spartanburg, SC
POSITION TYPE: Full Time. Direct Hire Monday Friday Onsite /Travel to Austria for Training- must have a Valid Passport
Hours 8:30am- 4:30pm
PAY RATE : $60,000.00-$65,000.00 Salary Exempt no paid overtime. When traveling you will receive $55.00 a day for food and expenses. If driving you would get mileage. Any airfare or hotel is covered by employer.
Requirement of the Field Service Technician:
- Travel to customer s sites to address malfunction or other crisis as they arise.
- Conduct research on- site.
- Test material & Inspect equipment.
- Task scheduling at each job site.
- Manage field activities and implement engineering designs and create in-depth technical reports.
- Install new systems and technologies.
- Perform emergency services.
- Ensure proper adherence to facility safety requirements.
- Keep track of parts and tools inventory.
- On-time completion of scheduled maintenance tasks.
- Collaborate with other engineers and team members on product installation and commissioning.
- Draft and submit reports.
- Remotely assist customers via smart phone and software
- Well-versed in technical aspects of field projects including machinery equipment
- Previous relevant experience in Automated Guided Vehicles and Autonomous Mobile Robots will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- Willing to travel (Valid passport)
- Proof of employment eligibility Form I-9
- Extensive knowledge of hardware, software and machines.
- English fluency, excellent communication skills: verbal, written and electronic.
- Intermediate to proficient computer and internet literacy: Basic Networking and database
- Engineering drawing reading.
- AutoCAD view and navigate skill required.
- Operating systems, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows and PLC
- AGV handling and hydraulic equipment experience would be advantageous.
- Communication skills
- Reliable and respectable.
- Methodical troubleshooting skills.
- Mechanical skills
- Time management
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to: sshook@Venteon.com We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.