Looking for ROBOT PROGRAMMERS- IR VISION for our client located in the Flint, MI
- Fanuc Experience Required
- Experienced in designing Robot and PLC software for industrial machines from scratch that meets end user specifications.
- Competent in Robot, PLC and HMI design
- IR VISON Experience Required
- Able to Lead and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers
- Experience in with Siemens, Fanuc, Rockwell and with PLCs and HMIs
- Familiarity with IEC1131 languages (ladder, structured text, flow charts, function blocks)
- Ability to follow standards
- Ability to combine standards, past project designs, and new designs
- Ability to check software from other engineers for errors or inconsistencies
- Ability to perform on the job training for all levels of other software designers
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret mechanical, fluids, and electrical prints
- Ability to draft standard robot and PLC software templates to be used by other software engineers
- Ability to manage software change requests and open issues
- Ability to write technical documents and reports.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of machine construction to build, rebuild and repair machines and equipment using hand tools and power tools.
- Must have advanced computer skills
- Must have proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints
- Ability to safely perform duties in an industrial manufacturing floor environment
- Ability to troubleshoot basic mechanical issues and provide possible solutions.
- Must supply own tools required to perform their job task
- Must provide on time delivery of your assignments
- Must multitask and manage large workloads and business demands.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Travel is required for this position.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.