Our client, a privately owned, manufacturing company, is seeking a Director of Finance to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in accounting/financial analysis and planning.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Finance Director
BENEFITS of the Finance Director
- Will provide high level strategic support of Business Unit and make the necessary financial recommendations
- Finance Director will be responsible for the presentation of monthly reporting packages to the Executive Team
- Finance Director will evaluate current market conditions and advise of potential risks or opportunities
- Overall accounting and financial process ownership for the team, and will mentor team members
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE of the Finance Director
- Dynamic work environment
- Career progression
- High level of C Suite exposure
- 10+ years of progressive accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Expert in Excel knowledge, Pivot Tables, Vlookup and SUMIF formulas
- Working knowledge of large ERP system
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to email@example.com.
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Venteon our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Accounting & Finance, Engineering, IT and Administrative talent in the industry today.