Harvard Resource Solutions is seeking a Customer Service Manager for a manufacturing client in Armada, MI on a direct hire basis.
Monday through Friday (8:00am 5:00pm)
Hybrid (Monday and Tuesday in office)
Our client is seeking an experienced customer service leader who is positive, and solution focused for their fast paced dynamic and professional environment with established processes.
- Managing staff in the areas of product knowledge and customer support.
- Creating and executing training for new and experienced staff.
- Act as a technical resource for the team.
- Optimize workflow of the department tasks and projects.
- Create and analyze reports as well as review weekly metrics, calls, emails and chat to ensure goals are being met.
- Communicate status updates on repairs/warranties.
- Coordinate new product launches between the customer and internal and external staff
- 3 plus years business to business customer service management experience.
- Product experience, resourcefulness and the ability to research.
- Troubleshooting experience (mechanically inclined skills).
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to apply to this job and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We treat all resumes with strict confidentiality. We will always contact you first before submitting your resume to our client(s) for review. If you do not receive correspondence, you are not a fit for this position.
At Harvard Resource Solutions, our talent acquisition team is proud to provide our clients with the most qualified Administrative & Clerical talent in the industry today.