Controls Engineering Manager
Minimum 5 Years experience as a Controls Engineering Manager
Venteon is currently seeking an experienced Controls Engineering Manager to fill an opening with a manufacturing company located in Shelby Twp., MI
Requirements of the Controls Engineering Manager
- Experience with integration of the Keyence family of cameras and scanners
- Barcode scanners and printers
- Atlas Copco/ Desoutter/ Stanley Torque Controllers.
- Project costing and management
- Machine Guarding Safety Training
- Electrical Codes and Standards Training
- Experience with prior experience using Allen Bradley, ABB, or Fanuc PLC platforms.
- Experience with Robotic (Fanuc) systems.
Benefits of the Controls Engineering Manager
- Competitive salary
- Advancement potential
- Full time
- Paid time off
- Medical / Dental / Vision
Responsibilities of the Controls Engineering Manager
- Manage standardization and development of documented processes for controls
department functional responsibilities following ISO standards and procedures.
Developing, training, and mentoring controls department personnel to comply with ISO
standards and other relevant regulations.
Manage timeline and provide updates to PM on assigned projects and jobs.
Support in the development of training plans for the controls department.
Design and debug PLC programming (RSLogix 500/ Studio 5000 - Siemens S7/TIA
Portal Omron GE Emerson).
Electrical and Controls schematics development in AutoCAD Electrical.
Design and integrate HMI interfacing (Factory Talk WinCC Flex 2008
If you are a high performer and would like to work for an equally high performing company and you think the above opportunity is appropriate for you, we invite you to submit your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com